Signs of dehydration
Percentages of dehydration ( loss of water) and signs.
- 1% loss = thirsty
- 2-3% loss = body heat grows higher
- 4% loss = decrease in endurance performance 20%-30%
- 5-6% loss = Heat cramp, chill & nausea
- 6-10% loss = dizzy & headaches
- 10% + loss = heat stroke, no sweat or urine
Most of use will realise when we exercise we often immediately go into dehydration levels 1-3% loss.
To stay hydrated you need to drink every 10-15 mins during exercise
water can travel to the skin in 9-18 minutes
To Promote healthy water intake Try the Vapur reusable water bottle designed for convenient on-the-go use.
The Anti-Bottle is flexible. It stands upright when full and can be rolled, folded or flattened when empty – easily fitting into pockets.
The great new Vapur travel water bottle, easy to use clean and most of all easy to carry. Just roll up after using.
- Capacity 480ml size
- Hard waring, flexible, fold able and roll able
- Writeable area on bottle to personalise
- Dish washer Washable
- Carbine Clip for easy travel storage
Take your Vapur refillable water bottle along to work, school, the gym, cycling and great for hikers.
The Anti-Bottle is designed to stand when full and can be rolled, folded or flattened when empty, making it easy to use and carry everywhere you go. Ideal for traveling, camping, walking & jogging.
All orders will be posted the same day if paid before 5 pm your items should be with you the next day. International orders will take longer.
Returns are welcome once the goods are returned within seven days and returned like there are sent. Any refund will be minus postage cost’s.
- Tags: Workouts