Great obliques exercises
Laying Torso Twist
Trains the internal and external obliques, the muscles on either side of your torso.
How to do it:
Lie on your back, with your knees bent at a 90-degree angle and your feet flat on the floor. Squeeze a light 2 to 5-pound medicine ball or a thick phone book tightly between your knees.
1. Lay your hands next to your buttocks then slowly raise your head, shoulders, and feet off the floor. This is your starting position.
2. Slowly lower your knees to the right until you feel a comfortable stretch (about halfway to the floor). Hold this position for 5 seconds, then lift your knees back to the center.
3. Lower your knees to the left for 5 seconds. Do six twists to each side.
Trains your abs and obliques
1. Lie in a crunch position and hold the medicine ball high above your face.
2.Raise your head and shoulders off the floor, and hold the crunch for 5 seconds. Do five repetitions.
3. Alternate this movement to the left and right for three repetitions on each side.
We advise you always consultant doctor before conducting any exercise or program.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.