Recipe followed serve 2 persons , nut, gluten and wheat free !!!!!
Ideal starter to impress with your skills, easy to make ready in minutes
- 4 figs fresh roasted for 30 minutes on low heat !
- handful fresh mint
- tbsp fresh chopped thyme
- 2 mozzarella balls sliced
- 2 1/2 tbsp balsmaic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- lemon juice and zest
- salt and pepper
- Once halve and roast figs with a little olive oil for 30 mins in oven on 100 c
- Make the dressing by placing all the ingredients together in a bowl and mixing well
- add the roasted figs to the dressing and leave for 10 minutes
- place the mozzarella on the plate and lightly drizzle some olive oil
- return and add the remaining ingredients mint & thyme to the fig mixture
- place on top of mozzarella and serve with salad leafs or rocket