Smoked Bantam (duck) egg salad
Recipe serves 4 people
- 4 Bantam eggs
- 150g New chap potatoes
- 4 Artichoke hearts
- 6 Anchovies fillets
- 70g Olives green
- Place pan on medium heat , fill medium sized sauce pan with water and place on heat.
- Smoked eggs and olives together by heating a sauce pan and filling with tin foil and placing on heat, this stops the eggs from burning. keep turning to make sure they are well cooked ever 2 minutes each side (4 sides) repeat twice.
- Wash potatoes, and Blanche in hot salted water 10-12 minutes take out and drain
- Chop artichoke hearts into quarters and place aside, and chop anchovy fillets
- Remove outer shell from eggs and halve.
- serve with salsa Verdi and fresh parsley