Carrot, ginger & cumin soup
Carrot, ginger & cumin soup- Vitamin C, antioxidants, beta carotene and low in fat
Healthy and fresh with flavors this soup, is great to impress family and friends at dinner parties or evening meals.
Easy recipe to follow, in under thirty minutes you can enjoy a great tasting soup, recipe followed gives 8-10 servings.
- 1 kg carrots peeled & chopped
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 large onions peeld and diced
- 1 small cut of fresh ginger
- 20 g cumin ground
- 10g ground coriander
- 5g cumin seeds
- 1 tin coconut milk 300g
- pinch salt and pepper
- 2 litre stock ( chicken or vegetable)
- Boil water, add chicken or vegetable stock to boiling water and mix
- Place prepared carrots and onions into boiling stock and leave on the heat for 20 minutes until carrots are cooked fully
- add the salt, pepper, spices and ginger and blend together then add coconut milk
- cook for a further 5 minutes, keep stirring then serve hot.
- You can always finish with a pinch of fresh herbs to make it special.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.