Thai chicken Soba noodle salad – followed recipe is ideal for 2 people
- 1 packet soba noodle
- 1 Chicken breast
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 fresh ginger grated
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 1 handful of peanuts
- 1 carrot 1/2 grated & 1/2 sliced
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 1 hand full bean sprouts fresh washed
- 1 fresh seeded chili
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp thai sweet chili sauce
- Cook soba noodles in boiling water for 4 minutes until soft, remove and wash through well with cold water.
- Place a large sauce pan on the high heat, add oil, chilli, garlic, peanuts, onions & carrots fry for 3 minutes keep moving
- add soy, fish sauce and ginger to pan add sugar cook for 1 min until all sugar is dissolved.
- then place the chicken breast in and reduce to medium heat and for a further 12 minutes
- whilst the Brest is cooking combine grated carrot , bean sprouts, coriander and sweet chili sauce
- Mix with soba noodles and place in bowl
- remove chicken from heat and slice, place on top of serve.