Steamed cumin chicken breast with wild mushroom rice
- 350ml chicken stock
- 20ml Olive oil
- 2 medium chicken breast
- 150g Wild mushrooms -sliced
- 1 large onion- diced
- 100g wild mushroom dried
- 300 ml plain yoghurt
- half juice of lemon
- 150g wild rice – cooked
- 10g cumin
- 5g cumin seeds
- handful coriander
- Place stock on heat, bring to boil then add chicken breasts 15 mins
- Remove chicken and add oil, onions and dried mushrooms cook for another 10 mins
- Reduce heat to simmer then remove half the mushroom & onion mix and add to wild rice in another pan saute together with cumin seeds.
- Add the remaining yoghurt, cumin, fresh mushroom & coriander to the mushroom & chicken stock
- slice chicken and add to sauce, then place wild rice on plate and fan sauce and chicken around. serve with lemon wedge and salad.
This recipe is high in nutrients and low in fat, ideal for weight loss whilst containing valuable energy and proteins.
Nutrition value Per serving
Fat 10g Sat fat 3.6 g
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.