Pilaff brown rice with hake and steamed broccoli
Recipe is gluten free, nut free and dairy free.
Recipe followed makes 4 servings
- 350g Brown rice
- 2 pints of water or vegetable stock
- 2 onions diced
- 2 Red capsicums sliced
- 2 courgettes diced
- 800g Hake fillets diced
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 cardamon pod
- 2 florets broccoli
- tbsp vegetable oil
- Place water in pan and add oil, rice, cardamon, spices and onion .
- Bring to the boil them cover and simmer for 15 mins,
- place broccoli in steaming tray and place above rice steam for 5 mins
- Add courgettes, broccoli, capsicums and hake to the rice and mix though, cook for 6 minutes making sure fish is cooked and liquid is absorbed.
- Salt and pepper pinch of each.
Finish with sesame seeds and coriander.
Calories per serving
Calories = 620
Protein = 50g
Carbohydrate = 86g
fat = 10.8g
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.