Augbergine, roasted capsicum & caramelized garlic salad.
Gluten free, vegetarian, nut free, vegan & dairy free
Recipe serves 2-4
- 2 large Aubergines
- 2 Red Capsicums
- 4 Garlic
- 50ml Red wine
- 1tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 20 g Sugar
- 20ml Olive oil
- 75g Rocket
- 15g Fresh Parsley
- Turn oven on pre heat 180 c
- Prepare aubergines & capsicums, slice Aubergine length ways aim to get 6 slices drizzle with oil in and place in oven 4 minutes remove turn over repeat on other side.
- With capsicum remove 4 sides and bottom then place on tray with aubergine drizzle with oil and roast for 8 minutes.
- Dust with a pinch of salt and pepper on both before popping in the oven.
- Once in oven start with the garlic, heat pan and slice the garlic in fine shavings. Add oil pan then add garlic with some red wine and Red wine Vinegar.
- Start to reduce the add sugar and caramelize garlic.
- When aubergiunes are ready leave cool on side, once chilled remove skin from capsicums and slice.
- Combine all together on plate.Finish with herbs and dressing.