Salmon gravadlax with wasabi guacamole
Ideal starter, recipe followed is set for 4 -6 persons.
This is healthy and low in Saturated fat, high in omega 3 and a real impressive dish made with little effort. Free from most allergies nut, gluten, wheat, celeriac and preservatives
- 100g salt
- 150g sugar
- 1 zest lime, lemon & orange
- 20 coriander seed, pepper corns
- 900g salmon
- Make incisions in salmon ,
- cover both sides cut in half and sandwich wrap together
- then leave for 24 hours in fridge
Wasabi & avocado guacamole
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 avocados ripe
- juice 1 lime & lemon
- 1 teaspoon wasabi
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1 shallot diced
- 1 chili diced
- 1 handful coriander chopped
- Prepare avocados buy removing skin, remove core & hollow out inside into bowl.
- Mix vegetables cucumber, shallots, chili
- Then add lemon &lime , sugar & coriander.
- Ready to serve
If you want to keep guacamole for longer, keep avocado inner core mixed in with guacamole. This will keep its colour for a few more days.
Service – slice salmon into thin strips and fan onto plate, place guacamole just off the bottom fan and serve with rye bread and some fresh salad.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.