Warm macadamia – crusted goats cheese salad
This is an ideal starter or lunch special.
serves 2-4 persons
Gluten free, dairy free & vegetarian
- 60g Macadamia nuts
- 300g goats cheese
- 30ml Red wine glaze
- 1 fresh grated courgette
- 2 fresh grated carrots
- 1/2 fresh grated beetroot
- 200g mesculin(mixed leaf)
- 20g parsley flat leaf
- Toast nuts for 20 sec then remove
- Place mesculin(mixed leaf) in a bowl and toss with fresh grated vegetables, parsley, season with salt, pepper and place into bowl.
- Cut thick slices of goats cheese, make 4 thick slices.
- Place nuts ontop of goats cheese and bake for 6 mins-8mins 180 c.
- Remove and place on bottom of salad drizzle around the outside dressing.
- To make special you can always add roasted vegetables to this mix.
- Tags: Healthy Recipes