Spanakopita – Spinach cheese pie
Recipe is ideal for two persons and is a low fat !
This recipe ideal for spring and summer seasons. Easy and quick to prepare!! a winning dish to share.
- 2 large onions small diced
- 2 medium eggs
- 120g cottage cheese
- 60g chopped spinach
- 10g fresh chopped parsley leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp dill
- Sauté onions on pan till soft
- Beat eggs in medium bowl , all ingredients and beat together until well mixed
- Pour into two shallow nonstick casserole dishes
- Place into baine marie, do this by placing the two casserole dishes into a large baking tray filled with water half way up casserole dishes, be careful not to mix water with mixture
- Pre heat oven 350 f and place tray into oven when hot, cook for 30minutes
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.