Cheese, potato and onion pie
8 large peeled potatoes
2 large onions
salt and pepper (seasoning)
- peel potatoes and place in boiling water, cook through for mashing
- mash potatoes down, add cream and butter
- place oil in pan then onions, sweat off together until light brown colour is achieved
- mix onions and cheese together with potato, put into deep baking tray then season well
- place in pre heated oven at 190 f 35min until golden brown top.
remove, portion and serve.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.