Homemade beef lasange
Serves 4 people
- 400g Beef minced
- 200g Grated cheese
- 2 large onions diced
- 2 carrots diced
- 100g mushroom sliced
- 400g chopped tomatoes (tinned or fresh)
- 100ml Milk
- 100g Butter/ Margarine
- 200g Plain flour
- 1 Pack Lasagna sheets
- 8g mixed herbs
- Place olive oil into pan then add beef mice, cook mince through well, make sure you drain off any excess fat
- add tomato paste , onions, carrot and mushrooms
- cook on medium heat for 10 minutes stir to make sure it does not burn
- add , mixed herbs , diced tomatoes to the mince mix then season with salt and pepper to taste
- Make the white sauce with butter, flour, milk and stock ( refer to white sauce recipe)
- Place first layer of sauce in baking tray, then cover with lasagna sheets, repeat 3-4 times until mix is finished.
- Finish with last layer and top with white sauce cover with cheese and place in the pre heated oven at 170 f allow 45 minutes to cook.
if you want a better looking result slice up tomatoes and place on top of sauce , cover with cheese and mixed herbs
This is a great dish tasty and good for saving money; preparation time would be 1 hour. If you want to make life easy for yourself make double the size and place one in the freezer.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.