Serves 4 people
- 150g leeks sliced
- 50g sliced fresh mushrooms
- 50g courgette sliced
- 100g eggplant diced
- 50g diced capsicum
- 200g Grated cheese
- 2 Large Broccoli florets
- 400ml vegetable stock
- 100ml Milk
- 100g Butter/ Margarine
- 200g Plain flour
- 1 Pack Lasagna sheets
- Place the chicken stock on low heat range, cut the stork off the broccoli then cut in half.
- Remove the inner stork of broccoli, place vegetable oil ,fry the garlic then add all vegetables into pan with on medium heat, season.
- Make the white sauce with butter, flour, milk and stock ( refer to white sauce recipe)
- Make sure that you separate some sauce for the topping.
- Combine vegetables with white sauce, add white wine, mixed herbs and season well.
- Place first layer of sauce in baking tray, then cover with lasagna sheets, repeat 3-4 times until mix is finished.
- Finish with last layer and top with white sauce cover with cheese and place in the pre heated oven at 170 f allow 45 minutes to cook.
This is a great dish tasty and good for saving money; preparation time would be 1 hour. If you want to make life easy for yourself make double the size and place one in the freezer.