Easy dish to prepare and serve with in 10 minutes, high in protein, low fat with healthy oils and added bonus of omega 3
recipe serves 2
2 sliced tomato
1 white fish fillet
50ml olive oil
2 pinches mixed herbs
2 leaves fresh basil
- place olive oil in frying pan and put on medium heat
- slice ciabatta, butter then place tomatoes on top and season with salt and pepper , place under grill for 1 minute
- place leeks in pan add fish , season and sprinkle mixed herbs cook for 2 minutes then turn over
- add balsamic and another sprinkle of mixed herbs cook for another 2 minutes
- place fish on ciabatta with saute leeks, add fresh basil on top and finish with olive oil from pan.
Great to serve with salad , olives and sundried tomato. Also you can add salami on top to give it extra wow factor.
- Tags: Healthy Recipes