recipe makes 6
- 225g self-raising flour
- 110g salted butter cubed
- 85g caster sugar
- 55g sultanas
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- rub flour and butter together until texture of fine breadcrumbs
- Add caster sugar, mixed spice , sultanas and egg together with flour mixture and combined, should form a ball(if too dry add milk)
- roll mixture onto floury surface, roughly about 5mm thick, then using a circular cutter, cut out 6 rounds.
- place on medium heat hot plate, 180 c, turn after 3 minutes and cook other side.
- once both sided are brown, remove and allow to cool before serving.
- Tags: Healthy Recipes