Onion bhaji recipe
4 whole onions (thinly sliced)
3 large carrots (grated)
40g gram masala
10g chili powder
handful of chopped fresh coriander
100g strong Flour
10g baking powder
- Slice thin onions and grate carrot then place into a large mixing bowl
- add coriander, spices ,flour and baking powder
- mix together in bowl for 7-8 mins , crushing onions and carrot, this is so they release water making the mixture bind together
- once the mixture has reached to form a paste this will mean the method is complete, place a pan of vegetable oil or use a fryer
- get oil to 200c then using the finger tips grab a handful of bhaji mix and drop into hot oil.
- Make sure you cook them for 4 minutes remove from oil, place onto paper towel and allow the oil to drain from bhaji, serve hot or cold ( If need to reheat use oven)
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.