6 rashes Steaky bacon
1kg green beans
1 tbsp White wine vinegar
Handful chopped parsley
1. Wash and peel potatoes, quarter then place into salted water and boil on full heat ( 20 minutes)
2. Wash and prep green beans, remove stokes and place into steaming pan , once on chop parsley (10 minutes)
3. Put saucepan of boiling water on heat, add eggs and cook for 8 minutes. Once cooked remove and peel shell
4. Grill bacon on tray until crisp (5 minutes)
5. Require big serving bowl, place potatoes, green beans add butter then eggs
6. Finish dish with seasoning, vinegar and parsley
Real cheap and easy salad to prepare containing lots of protein and good source of vitamins.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.