Spicy Carrot and Ginger Soup
Healthy and fresh with flavours this soup recipe is packed with Vitamin C, antioxidants, beta carotene and helps by being low in fat.
Easy recipe to follow, in under thirty minutes you can enjoy a great tasting soup, recipe followed gives 4-6 servings.
- 10 large carrots peeled & chopped
- 1 chili medium chopped
- 3 large onions peeld and diced
- 1 small cut of fresh ginger
- 20 g cumin ground
- pinch salt and pepper
- 2 litre's vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup of organic milk
- Place water on the boil for vegetable stock, bring to the boil mix vegetable stock
- Place prepared carrots and onions into boiling stock, then leave on high heat for 20 minutes until vegetables are cooked fully
- Add the salt, pepper, spices and ginger and blend together then add milk
- cook for a further 5 minutes, keep stirring then serve hot.
- You can always finish with a pinch of fresh herbs to make it special.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.