- 5 Potatoes, large peeled part boiled and crushed
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 Cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 Free range eggs, beaten
- 1/4 Cup Cream , single
- 1 Courgette , grated
- 2 Large Spoons of Pesto
- Large pinch of each dried rosemary, salt and pepper
- Mix together potatoes, grated courgette, onions,grated cheese, eggs, pesto,rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Portion into each opening of a muffin tin (lightly spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray)or alternatively use paper cases.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes at 180 degrees C.
- Allow to cool in muffin tin for 10 minutes before removing to allow muffins to rest.