Mixed Leaf Salad
Mixed salad - Rocket , mixed leaf, beetroot, cucumber & cherry tomato
- 4 sliced cherry tomatoes
- Handful Celery leaves chopped
- Half a cucumber sliced
- 1 Raw beetroot sliced
- Handful rocket washed
- Mixed leaf
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 handful fresh chopped herbs
- Salt and pepper pinch of each.
- Place lettuce in a bowl and toss with fresh vegetables.
- season with salt and pepper and place into bowl add vegetables on top.
- Mix dressing together and serve separate..
This is a easy salad to make. Fresh rocket holds so much goodness its one of the healthiest salads leaves rich in nearly all nutrients;
Minerals; Iron, Magnesium, Folate and Calcium
Vitamins; A,B, C, E and K
Always wash your leaves before consuming.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.