Feta, Beetroot and Avocado Salad
- 1/2 Onion finely diced
- 1 fresh beetroot cooked and sliced
- 1 Avocado ripe peeled and sliced
- 1/2 Red pepper finely sliced
- 1 Bag 100g Mixed leaf lettuce
- 50g Low fat feta crumbled
- Balsamic vinegar dressing
- 1 Tomato sliced
- Sea salt and pepper pinch of each
Prepare all the ingredients above. Wash the lettuce throughly and chop the salad ingredients. Place the peppers, beetroot, onions and and feta into a bowl together then add vinegar and olive oil. Mix together well with salt and pepper.
Place the cleaned lettuce on a plate, then add place the avocado over the lettuce, cover with feta and vegetable mix finish with dressing and fresh herbs.