Feta, Beetroot and Avocado Salad
- 1/2 Onion finely diced
- 1 fresh beetroot cooked and sliced
- 1 Avocado ripe peeled and sliced
- 1/2 Red pepper finely sliced
- 1 Bag 100g Mixed leaf lettuce
- 50g Low fat feta crumbled
- Balsamic vinegar dressing
- 1 Tomato sliced
- Sea salt and pepper pinch of each
Prepare all the ingredients above. Wash the lettuce throughly and chop the salad ingredients. Place the peppers, beetroot, onions and and feta into a bowl together then add vinegar and olive oil. Mix together well with salt and pepper.
Place the cleaned lettuce on a plate, then add place the avocado over the lettuce, cover with feta and vegetable mix finish with dressing and fresh herbs.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.