Mediterranean Style Chickpea and mushroom casserole
This is a simple recipe for Mediterranean Style Chickpea and mushroom casserole recipe,this recipe serves 2 persons. All I need are the following ingredients:
- 1 tin of cooked chickpeas
- 100g grams chopped mushroom
- 1 tin of tomatoes chopped
- 1 garlic clove onions
- Half a cup of vegetable stock
- tablespoon full of mixed herbs
- tablespoon of chili powder
- tablespoon of basil
- salt and pepper seasoning
- Pinch of sugar
- This recipe took me 15 minutes preparation and cooking time.
- Simply chop the garlic, onions and fry, drain the chickpeas then add them to the onions. Allow 5 minutes cooking add tomato puree and chili powder.
- Then add stock to the pan and turn up high heat and cook out for 3 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes and all herbs, drop a pinch of sugar in and stir well. Cook for a further 5 minutes then serve.