10 minute healthy mouthwatering veggie noddle recipe
This recipe is ideal for veggies that need a fast lunch fix and don't want to eat bread. The followed recipe is ideal for two people.
- 2 packets instant noodles
- 1 head of cabbage chopped and shredded
- Handful mushrooms sliced
- 1 litre vegetarian stock
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 fresh ginger grated
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 1 carrot peeled &sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 hand full bean sprouts fresh washed
- 1 fresh seeded chilli
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp Thai sweet chilli sauce
- heat the water up to boiling water then add stock and all vegetables and ingredients boil in high heat for 7 minutes.
- Add noddles to stock allowing them to soak up the flavours whilst cooking. Keep mixing to make sure the noodles cook evenly.
- Once noodles are cooked add a little more soy sauce then finish with a drizzle of sesame oil. Tip - I always like add fresh leaf vegetables like spinach at the end and finish with a dash of sauce and lemon juice, Mmmmmmm !!!
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.