Roasted vegetable wrap with mozzarella salad
Roasted vegetable wrap with mozzarella salad in 15 minutes, Ideal quick vegetarian meal.
recipe serves 2 persons
- 2 Fresh tortilla
- 2 little gem lettuce washed and sliced
- fresh tomato washed and sliced
- cucumber washed and sliced
- mozzarella cheese (optional without for vegans)
- 3 tables spoons olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt & pepper
- 3 cloves garlic peeled
- 2 fresh tomatoes chopped
- 2 large onions chopped
- 100g pitted olives whole
- 2 large capsicums diced
- 2 large courgettes diced
- Prepare the vegetables, wash and slice them. Drizzle with olive oil and place in the oven.
- Place the tray of oiled vegetables into the oven for 10 minutes on 190 c.
- Remove vegetables from oven then place them on a fresh tortilla and fold (optional to add a little pesto)
- Serve with salad.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.