Thai spicy glass noodle salad
This ideal for people with wheat allergies, this is great tasting gluten free dish.Ideal summer starter for 4 people or a great lunch that serves 2. Ingredients
- 280g Minced pork/beef
- 200g Glass noodles
- 4 tomatoes
- 4 spring onions/shallots
- 1 handful fresh parsley or coriander
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chilli paste
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- Soak glass noodles in warm water for 10 minutes until soft, then drain, wash with cold water and place to one side.
- Whilst noodles are soaking place small pan with veg oil on medium heat, put mince meat inside pan and cook out for 4-5 minutes.
- slice onions into 3cm pieces and place into pan with meat.
- Mix dressing ingredients together in small bowl.
- place noddles into pan for no longer than 30 seconds, mix with meat and onions then serve into bowl.
- Add dressing mix then finish with fresh herbs.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.