Herb Crust lamb Cutlets with a raspberry balsamic jus
This recipe serves 4 persons. Ingredients Meat 2 Racks of lamb (on the bone)
- trim fat and prepped away from the bone
- 150g Flour or 300g bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp nuts
- 1 tbsp herbs
- pinch salt & pepper
- 50 ml balsamic
- 2 tsp sugar
- 30g raspberries
- Press and leave rest on meat for 30 minutes before cooking, pre heat oven 180 c, depending on the size of the meat rack normally 10-12 minutes
- Saute lamb racks in piping hot pan 3 minutes, seal and place on oven tray and cover with tin foil put into oven.
- Remove foil after 5 minutes and make sure crust is facing up and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Place jus in pan under lamb, with raspberry and balsamic reduction.
- Remove rack from oven rest for 1 min then slice in between bone, lamb should have nice pinkness inside, cut and place 3 cutlets on each plate.
- Place pan back on heat and reduce jus 2 minutes then strain and place little over and around warm plate.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.