Always wondering what you should do with the broccoli stalks? you can always make a great broccoli soup! Easy to make and very cheap ! Recipe serves 2-3 persons Ingredients
- 6 large broccoli stalks
- 1 litre chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 onion peeled and diced
- pinch salt & pepper
- 50 g cream or yoghurt
- Place water on heat, when boiling point is reached add stock cubes and stir until dissolved.
- Add onions and broccoli stalks to boiling stock and cook for 30 mins until soft
- Once soft remove and blend, add cream or yoghurt & salt and pepper. then serve hot !
- Tags: Body Health, cooking, Cooking at home, diet, food, fuels, gluten free, Health, healthy, Healthy Recipes, Soup