Vegetable rice paper spring rolls
Rice paper spring rolls are from the traditional Vietnamese cuisine, they re great tasting rolls and easy to make healthy gluten and wheat free. You can find rice paper at any Asa in supermarket or at some local supermarkets ! Ingredients
- rice paper 10 sheets
- 1 large Carrot finely sliced
- 2 handfuls bean sprouts washed
- 2 Peppers finely sliced
- 1/2 leek finely sliced
- 2 spring onions chopped
- 1 handful peanuts crushed
- 1 handful fresh coriander chopped
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- Salt & pepper
- Mixed all the sliced ingredients together (carrot, spring onion, leek, peppers & beansprouts) and add coriander salt & pepper
- Drain off any excess water from vegetables, mix together and place on side
- boil a pan of water and place on simmer, make sure the pan is big enough to place rice paper in making sure you don't have to fold.
- add rice paper to water then cook for 5 secs and remove and place on plate, fill with sliced vegetables and roll.
- To roll you place a small handful of vegetables at the bottom of the plate then roll once fold the sides in and roll all the way up. Once roll place on a plastic surface and repeat this method until all ingredients is used.
- Peanut oil
- sweet chilli
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.