Traditional Chicken & tarragon casserole
Chicken, tarragon & white wine casserole
- Chicken diced 500 g
- Onion diced 100g
- Butter 50g
- Flour 50g
- Mushroom 50g
- Chicken Stock 1 litre
- Milk 1/2 litre
- Garlic 20g
- Tarragon 5g
- White wine 1/2 litre
- melt butter & add garlic, 1 min
- Fry Onions and chicken , 1 min
- Add flour and roux until liquid has soaked up add salt and pepper.
- Add 1/2 litre white wine dry
- Keep on the move making sure the bottom does not catch
- Cook out with the rest of the milk and stock. 15 min
- Add mushroom & tarragon 4 min
- Serve with fresh cream .
This is an easy recipe which delivers amazing flavours, the chicken, wine and tarragon work amazing together, you can cook for guests or family. This is a really heart dish that is great with rice and fresh vegetables.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.