Parmesan potato bake
Parmesan Potato bake
- 6 potatoes sliced thinly
- 1 litre Cream
- 3 pinches Mixed herbs
- 100 grams grated Parmesan
- salt and pepper
- Layer the potatoes into a medium sized baking tray, you need to create three layers, in between each layer add a sprinkle of Parmesan, herbs, salt & pepper. Keep half the cheese for the finish
- pour cream over potatoes, make sure the cream covers over all the sliced potato, add the remaining ingredients and cover with foil
- place in a preheated oven 200 C cook for 30 minutes then remove foil and cook for a further 20 minutes giving the top a nice golden brown coating.
- take out of oven, to check and make sure the potatoes are cooked stab a knife in the middle, if soft then great, if still a little hard place in the oven and cook for a further 20 minutes on a low heat
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.