- 200g Lambs lettuce
- 1 Chicken cooked and sliced breast
- 3 rashers of bacon cooked until Crispy
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 hand full fresh basil
- 50g grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Cook bacon until crispy in frying pan, remove and place to the side add chicken breast on low heat
- using a little oil chicken breast on medium heat for 12 minutes
- whilst the breast is cooking wash and drain the basil and lettuce, halve the tomatoes and combine both with grated Parmesan
- Once chicken is cooked remove from pan then deglaze pan add balsamic and sugar stir on high heat until sugar is dissolve and slightly caramelise, we do this method so the flavours from the pan infuse the balsamic dressing.
- Slice chicken and bacon cover the salad and finish with dressing on top and serve.