Soba noodles - Origin Japan -
These noodles are gluten free and made from a 100% buckwheat soba noodles are the healthiest on the market.
Soba noodles can be tricky when cooking and often can easily be overcooked. To make sure you don't overcook the noodles make sure that you run throughly with cold water and start the cooling process straight away.
- 2 packet Soba noodles
- 1 clove Garlic crushed
- 1 fresh Ginger grated
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp Sugar brown
- 1 handful fresh coriander chopped
- 1 Capsicum diced
- 1/2 Cucumber diced
- 1 fresh tomato diced
- Cook soba noodles in boiling water for 4 minutes until soft, remove and wash through well with cold water.
- Make teriyaki sauce - Add soy, garlic and ginger in pan on high heat add sugar cook for 1 min until all sugar is dissolved.
- Combine capsicum, cucumber, coriander and lemon juice.
- Mix with soba noodles with vegetables and teriyaki sauce then serve.
- Tags: Asian recipe, dairy free, diet, Featured, Fibre, food, foods, Health, Healthy Recipes, vegan, vegetables, vegetarian