Healthy spinach and bacon salad
This is a easy salad to make. Fresh spinach holds so much goodness its one of the healthiest salads leaves rich in nearly all nutrients; Minerals; Iron, Magnesium, Folate and Calcium Vitamins; A,B, C, E and K Always wash your leaves before consuming.
Spinach and bacon salad
- 4 sliced tomatoes
- Handful Celery leaves chopped
- 4 wild large capers sliced
- 2 rashes cooked bacon sliced
- 100g Fresh spinach
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 handful fresh chopped herbs
- Salt and pepper pinch of each.
- Place Spinach lettuce in a bowl and toss with fresh vegetables.
- season with salt and pepper and place into bowl add bacon on top.
- Mix dressing together and serve ,