Healthy Recipe Stir Fried Vegetables and Rice
- 200g Jasmine rice cooked
- 2 Garlic cloves - crushed and chopped
- 1 Chili - seeded and diced
- 3 Free range eggs-
- 1 Carrot - peeled and diced
- ! Red pepper - diced
- 1 Onion - peeled and diced
- 3 tbsp Rice vinger
- 4 tbsp Soy sauce
- Using a large frying pan or a wok is the ideal way to cook your stir fried rice and vegetables.
- Add a little vegetable oil and sesame oil , 1/4 cup vegetables 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Place pan on med heat, allow the pan to get piping hot before adding the vegetables
- Fry for 3 minutes on medium heat, keep on the move. Then add 3 tbsp rice vinegar and soya source, 1 tbsp of sugar and pinch salt and pepper
- Use 1/4 cup water to make sure the vegetables don’t burn, add eggs and cook through.
- Add rice and add fresh herbs and seeds always at the end making sure you get all the goodness they hold.
The best way to cook your veggies is the Asian way, stir fried most goodness is held inside and locked away, not dissolved into a large pan of wasted water.
Cook your veggies by shallow frying in a little vegetable oil, this method of cooking will help you seal the vegetables and keep all vitamin and mineral goodness inside.