Vegetable Couscous Recipe
- 1 garlic clove diced
- 1 large onion fine diced
- 1 pepper fine diced
- 1 Pinch Mixed herbs
- 300ml stock (Vegetable or Chicken)
- 150 g Couscous
- 1 Handful of diced sundried tomato
- 1 Handful chopped olives
- Add oil to the pan and shallow fry onion, pepper with garlic for 1 minute, keep stirring
- add couscous and fry for a further minute making sure that you don't burn the pan
- add stock to the mix stir cooked vegetables such as peppers and onions into rehydrated couscous, then toss olives , sun dried and season with salt and pepper.
- Place cover on pan remove from heat and leave for 15 minutes finish with olive oil and fresh herbs
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.