- 500 g Beef Mince
- 1 Spring onion fine sliced
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1 Red onion fine diced
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3 drops Tabasco
- Hand full oats
- 1 Free range egg
- Seasoning - pinch of salt and pepper
1. Place mince into a bowl add onion, mustard, tomato puree, soy and tabasco.
2. Then add one egg and then oats with seasoning
3. Test the mix and dry fry a little of the mix, taste and then fix if needed
4. Shape into burgers by hand and fry on hot plate , seal on both sides then place into oven to finish cooking 180 c 10 minutes -15 minutes. Burgers can be served rare if required.
- Tags: 30 Minute Meals, cooking, cooking at home, food, kids, lifestyle, muscle, protein, summer cooking