Ham and Sun Dried Tomato Omelette Recipe
Omelettes are protein packed meals, ideal post workout lunch recipe.
Recipe makes one large omelette
- 1 Onion peeled and finely sliced
- 1 Green pepper sliced
- 1/2 cup full of button mushrooms sliced
- 2 Sun dried tomatoes chopped
- 3 Eggs broken into a jug then mixed with pinch salt & pepper
- Handful cheddar cheese grated
Method - Important use a not stick pan for this recipe
- Add oil to large pan and place on high heat , once oil is hot add ham, onions and mushrooms
- Shallow fry or 3 minutes until soft
- Add beaten eggs and stir into mix make sure cover all the pan by lifting and circling the pan making sure the egg gets into all the gaps turn the heat down to medium and cook for a further 2 minutes
- Add cheese on top omelette then place under the grill for 3 minutes to cook top side, remove from grill add fresh thyme place on to a plate and serve.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.