Easy vegetarian bakery recipe using frozen puff pastry for this recipe.
- 1 sheet puff pasty 20 x 30 cm
- 2 large cooked potatoes - mashed
- 1 Onion - finely diced
- 1 Sun dried tomato sliced
- 1 tsp pesto
- 150 g Grated cheese
Mix potatoes, cheese, onions, tomatoes and pesto together for filling.
- Take pastry out and roll tart base, then cut into squares. Using a large tray, make sure inside the case is greased before placing pastry on baking tray
- Place filling in the middle then fold into triangle shape, seal the sides by pressing hard with the finger tips
- Brush the top with milk and then Bake for 12 minutes on 200 c making pastry puff up.
- Remove from oven then serve with salad.