Vegetable Pasta Bake
- 2 Courgettes Sliced
- 1 Tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 White onion sliced
- 1 Handful of black olives
- 1 Pepper sliced
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and sliced
- Optional - Grated cheese
- 1 tin Chopped tomatoes 320g
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 500 g Cooked Pasta
- Cook pasta and drain from water, cool down the pasta by running cold water through it, add a little oil once cold to keep fresh.
- Using a frying pan sauté place the sliced garlic, olives and courgette slices in a little olive oil for 1 minute either side, make sure you add seasoning with a pinch salt and pepper. Pre heat your oven 200 degrees
- Add tinned tomatoes to your garlic, olive and courgette. Finish with a sprinkle with dried Italian herbs and a pinch of sugar.
- Add this mixture to your cooked pasta, then place into a baking dish and place in the oven on 210 degrees for 20 minutes.If you wish to add any cheese on the top on the bake please bake for half the time remove add the cheese then place back into the oven and finish baking.
- Once the bake is ready, remove from oven then and serve with salad and add a little drizzle of balsamic.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.