Pasta carbonara recipe
recipe serves 2 persons
- 1/2 packet spaghetti
- Fresh parsley handful
- 4 large mushrooms
- 1 large peeled and sliced onion
- 1 tsp oregano
- Smoked bacon 3 thick slices
- 1 eggs
- salt & pepper
- 2 cloves garlic finely diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil and pesto
- Cook spaghetti in salted boiling water.
- Using a frying pan place on medium heat, place olive oil in pan.
- Once hot add garlic cook for 30 seconds. Then add bacon and onions. cook for a further minute.
- Add mushroom, egg, salt, pepper then add 1/2 cup cream mix into the hot sauce pan. 1 minute
- Remove cooked spaghetti from water then add too pan and finish with 2 tbsp olive oil and pesto.