makes 6 at 850g
1,800 g flour white
500 g wholemeal flour
40 g semolina
80 g bran
40 g ground line seed
150 g whole line seed
50 g bread improver
60 g salt
120 g dried active yeast
400 g bread starter (follow recipe)
- mix all dry ingredients together for 5 mins, add bread starter and mix
- then add the water slowly until dough is formed, 10 mins
- remember when dough is reached you want to achieve nice soft dough not to wet or dry, test bounce use finger press into dough should bounce back
- cut into 6 x 850g pieces and kneed dough, do this by pressing down with palm on the dough, lifting with fingers and repeat until round bloomer is achieved.
- place on to greased tray and prove in mildly warm area for 100 mins, your looking to increase the size by double from the active yeast action. Should raise to large bun. Make sure tray is covered either with damp towel or cling film, remember not to wrap to tight so dough can raise.
- pre heat oven for 20 mins at 180 c, place tray into oven make sure you don’t knock tray when placing into oven.
- cook for 23 mins, the remove and chill.