Recipes makes 24
- 2100 flour
- 240 wholemeal flour
- 50 bread improver
- 60 salt
- 75 yeast
- 1400 warm water
- mix all dry ingredients together for 5 mins
- then add the water slowly until dough is formed, 10 mins
- remember when dough is reached you want to achieve nice soft dough not to wet or dry, test bounce use finger press into dough should bounce back
- cut into 100g pieces and roll into bread roll, do this by pressing down on the dough, then make a clockwise motion cupping your hand as you raise up, the dough will form a ball.
- place on to greased tray and prove in mildly warm area for 50 mins, your looking to increase the size by double from the active yeast action. Should raise to large bun. Make sure tray is covered either with damp towel or cling film, remember not to wrap to tight so dough can raise.
- pre heat oven for 20 mins at 180 c, place trays into oven make sure you don’t knock tray when placing into oven.
- cook for 14 mins, the remove and cool.
roll into buns and spray to prove and cover
183 13 mins