Chocolate fondant with fresh berries
- 750g butter
- 900g dark chocolate
- 300g sugar
- 200g yolks
- 100g flour
- 900g whipped egg whites
- 50g blueberries
- 50g strawberries
- 50g blackberries
- melt the butter and chocolate in baine marie.
- mix egg yolks and sugar together, add to the chocolate mix in baine marie by whisking.
- add flour and finish with egg whites fold into mixture last.
- keep in a container in fridge before using for 1 hour at least.
- then remove from fridge place into grease proof molds
- bake for 9 mins on 178c, fondants should raise and their should be no liquid on top.
- remove from oven, place onto plate and serve with berries.