short savory pastry
- 500g flour
- 250g butter
- 2 eggs
- pinch salt
- 20 ml water
- combined flour, butter and salt into food mixer
- mix together until nearly forming (biscuit )
- break eggs and beat add to the mixture one at a time
- work together, add a water and work until flour has soaked up all the moisture
- pastry should be soft and easy to use, roll out with little flour
Prick bottom and pastry is ready, no need for blind baking with this method, just place contents in and bake for best results.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.