1 pint whole eggs
1 pint of flour
1 pint of milk
Vegetable oil ( as required)
- Break eggs and fill pint glass, then place into a bowl beat and mix milk
- Add flour and seasoning, mix together until thick batter is formed
- Fill cup holder or muffin baking tray with half cups of vegetable oil
- Place into hot oven, oven needs to be 280 C, leave tray in for 10 mins make sure the oil is boiling hot
- Bring out from oven, make sure that no heat is lost close oven and carefully fill cups with Yorkshire batter
- Open and place tray into oven quickly at 280c, leave for 10-15 mins high raise is achieved with golden brown shine.
easy recipe to follow and great with roast dinners!