homemade pizza dough recipe
3 1/2 cups strong flour
1 cup warm water
2 tablespoons yeast
1 tablespoons Honey or sugar
1/4 cup olive oil or butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Place all dried ingredients into a bowl and mix together, (flour, salt, yeast and sugar if needed ) do for 3 minutes to make sure all powder is mixed (turn on oven)
2. Add honey , olive oil and warm water and knead together until dough is formed
3. Form ball of dough in flour, Leave cover and rest for 5 minutes
4. Press out dough to form pizza shape, place on baking tray and blind bake in pre heated oven for 3 minutes on 180 f.
5. Take out leave on side and cover with toppings.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.