3 1/2 cups strong flour
1 cup warm water
2 tablespoons yeast
1 tablespoons Honey or sugar
1/4 cup olive oil or butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Place all dried ingredients into a bowl and mix together, (flour, salt, yeast and sugar if needed ) do for 3 minutes to make sure all powder is mixed (turn on oven)
2. Add honey , olive oil and warm water and knead together until dough is formed
3. Form ball of dough in flour, Leave cover and rest for 5 minutes
4. Press out dough to form pizza shape, place on baking tray and blind bake in pre heated oven for 3 minutes on 180 f.
5. Take out leave on side and cover with toppings.