Stir fried Beef with Fresh Vegetables and Spring Rolls
Recipe followed serves 2-3 persons
- 1 largeCarrot finely sliced
- 2 handfuls bean sprouts washed
- 2 Peppers finely sliced
- 2 spring onions chopped
- 1 handful peanuts crushed
- 1 handful fresh coriander chopped
- 400 g Beef steak
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup of rice noodles cooked and washed
- 4 vegetable springrolls
- 1 tablespoon lime juice,
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce,
- 1 tablespoon sugar,
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
1. Prepare fresh vegetables, wash the vegetables and place to one side.
2. Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Season sliced steak with salt and pepper. Cook steak evenly in pan for 3 minutes each side, then remove from pan and leave to rest for 7 minutes. Once steak has rested cut into thin slices.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.