Hearty Apple and Cinnamon Protein Porridge
Porridge is real easy to make and offers many different health benefits. Because of its high fibre, it is good for your digestive tract while also helping regulate your appetite. Combine porridge, apple, pumpkin seeds and a bit of honey and you’ll have a high protein meal that is both sweet and good for your body. Easy to make this recipe, just follow the guide below.
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of soya milk
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seeds
- 1 apple cored and chopped
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Place the milk, water and protein powder into a saucepan and mix well with a whisk, once mixed place on the heat, add oats to the mix and cook them on medium heat for 6 minutes. Make sure you a keep the porridge on the move whilst the oats are cooking.
- Add the cinnamon and honey to the mix then once cooked add the apple and pumpkin seeds.
- Remember you can always add a little more water or milk if the mixture is too stodgy.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.